Thursday, September 1, 2011

Support My Wish and Virtual Love Affair = Scams. TOLD YOU SO.

First of all I don't want to gloat and I'm not happy to see girls lose money or be taken advantage of, that's the whole reason I started this blog - so I could publicize what I know and what I learn about websites where you can earn money online and hopefully help people avoid mistakes and rip offs.

Someone needs to call these thieves out and warn girls to stay away from them.

A while back I posted an article on a site called Support My Wish because the owner came off more like a pimp than a business owner and I warned that the site had all the hallmarks of being a scam. It concerned me that the owner would recruit girls, get them to bring in their customers and do nothing else to get traffic. All he seemed to be doing was getting these girls to do his work for him. What did I notice just the other day?


There you go ladies, say good bye to your money. My heart goes out to all of those girls who lost money at SMW.

I think if you have a balance due to you over there you should login, take a screen shot, then sue the owner in small claims court. He is incorporated in Nevada where you can search public records to get his real name and lives in North Carolina, I think. Don't let him get away with ripping you off.

5 comments:

  1. I did a little quick researching and saw how MGF might be partly responsible for SMW's going down. That is according to this stripperweb forum thread: http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.php?t=159853&page=4

    I know from our experience that MGF does not take kindly to blog post written about them that aren't glowing of their service. Their lawyers sent us some unfriendly letters. We responded here (also gave you a mention in the post as well) : http://extralunchmoney.com/blog/mygirlfund-threatens-us-reviewing-their-website/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spamming your link on my blog, Benic.

    If SMW folded because of legal troubles, doesn't that clearly imply that they were guilty? You can't just sue people out of business if there's no legal basis.

    They sent you a letter and you are still in business, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't my intention to spam your blog. Since I mentioned your blog in my post I wanted to pass it along to you. I appreciate most of the stuff you post here so I wanted to pass it along. However, since you don't have a contact email address I could find I posted it here. Delete it if you don't feel it's relevant.

    I can't speak for SMW. But as for suing people you can basically sue anyone for anything even if there is no legal basis. As long as they file the paperwork and go through the motions you can sue someone. The courts are the one's who decides to hear the case or dismiss it. This is why you hear about so many frivolous lawsuits (for example you can see this list: http://www.nydailynews.com/money/toplists/most_ridiculous_lawsuits_of_alltime/most_ridiculous_lawsuits_of_alltime.html).

    Yes they sent us a letter and we are still in business. However, the point of sending us letters is to scare us into complying with their demands. They can still proceed with a lawsuit if they want and considering they have deeper pockets than us (as evidenced by them hiring a very large and well known litigation law firm) they could probably afford a long drawn out court case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing the point of sending you a letter from a very large and well known litigation firm is because instead of answering their first letter and taking down your post honestly, you pretended to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just received my check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys at home...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete