Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Opportunity - FInancial Domination!

First off if you don't know what Fin Dom is, you are probably pretty confused right now so let me explain. It's a form of sexual humiliation where a submissive man derives erotic pleasure from being used as a slave by a powerful mistress. His slavery is in the form of financial tributes. Basically she takes his money and treats him like shit.

Yes this sounds a lot like a bad marriage, but I digress.

The roots of financial submission and domination are in the mastery and control on the part of a dominatrix and the loss of control and feeling of helplessness on the part of the submissive. Moreso than other relationships, dom-sub relationships are complex, so there are surely many variations of this. In general, financial domination is when the submissive pays cash tributes to his mistress, submits to her blackmail and places his financial health in her hands.

For these men, the relationship is very rewarding sexually even though there is no chance they'll ever have sex with their goddess. Honestly, why would a beautiful dominant female ever lower herself to copulate with a pathetic submissive? He derives his pleasure from allowing her to live a life fitting a goddess (or as much of it as he can afford to).

Can you be a financial dominatrix?

I used to think that you need to have a very dominant, bitchy personality that submissive guys would respond to, but the more research I do the more I find that these guys are SO submissive and SO pathetic that as long as you are willing to take a guy's money and call him a lowly slug or something, you'll find a few guys to 'worship' you.

Let me put it this way - if this shy, passive thing can be a domme:



Anyone can be. She strikes me as incredibly passive but it seems to work, so I think that as long as you can say things like:

"You are a weak-willed beta male or you wouldn't be reading this.
You've wanted to be abused and exploited by a beautiful, dominant
woman for a long time but you haven't acted on that urge. You
are going to act now, because you desperately want me, Mistress
Mitsukai, to control you through blackmail. I am the most sadistic,
devious woman you could find and I will get what I want out of you
because you are going to give me the power to destroy your life. In
this clip you will watch me strip down to my hot lingerie and reveal
my incredible body as I twist your little mind around. After watching
this you will be unable to resist giving me everything I need to control
you."

with a straight face, than the sky is the limit.

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades today and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete