Thursday, April 14, 2011

Amazing new opportunity.

Okay, this isn't quite a "work from home" opportunity, but it's an interesting way to make money in this economy! It's a new dating site called What's Your Price. No, it's not prostitution! It's like Ebay for dating - guys and girls register, you set a price that a guy is willing to pay for your time, if a guy thinks you're worth it, a date is made.

This is far better than regular dating...well you can see why. Think about how many shitty dates you have been on and you got nothing for your time or effort but a few beers and a slob trying to lick your tonsils.

Well no more, ladies! Now you know no matter how the date goes that the guy really wants to be there and will be trying to impress you. I already signed up, created a profile and have already gotten a few offers, though I haven't gone on a date yet - if/when I do I'll update you. I suggest you check it out for yourself, though.

2 comments:

  1. wow, im really happy i found your blog before i signed up with supportmywish...Im trying to find a good site like this to work with, do you have any suggestions?

    feel free to email me at info@minastefan.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I profit $20 per a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete