Friday, October 29, 2010

MyGirlFund news.

One of the sites I've profiled that's a great place to make extra money while working from home is MyGirlFund and recently I've run across a few news items that I thought I'd share that show the site in a good light --

Here a girl talks about her experience on MyGirlFund. She rates it as positive and lucrative which is great to hear.

Another site has news and updates directly from the site's webmaster and recently they re-published a comment from a long time member of the site that really hits home, see it here.

1 comment:

  1. I profit $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete